Recruit talent by visiting campus and speaking directly with students in a personal and informal environment.
There are 3 ways you can recruit on campus at WCC:
On-campus recruitment tables are set up where you can meet the students you need. Please contact us 7-10 days prior to the visit date to discuss the best times and
location for your table. There are various building options on campus that can give
you optimal visibility to the students you want to recruit.
- A tablecloth
- Copies of job descriptions
- Company pamphlets or brochures
- Demonstration materials
Check the calendar below to see who is coming.
Participate in a career fair
- Twice a year all-industry fairs - fall and spring
- Accommodate 70+ employers
- Hundreds of attendees from WCC and job-seeking community members
- Mini-career fairs with an industry focus
We can accommodate your needs with information nights, information sessions, recruitment events, give us a call at 734-677-5155.
Tips to increase recruitment
- Express what makes your job opportunities unique in your job descriptions
- Specify compensation (even if it is a range or negotiable)
- Give the location of the work site
- State the hours or shift
- Provide descriptive detail of job duties and tasks