You must apply to Graduate. Apply one semester before your expected date of graduation to ensure you are on track to complete your program requirements.
- December 17, 2021 – Last day to apply for Fall semester
- April 29, 2022 – Last day to apply for Winter semester
- July 29, 2022 – Last day to apply for Spring/Summer semester
Once we receive your graduation application, we will run a DegreeWorks audit and you will receive an audit letter within two weeks to help you understand what classes you may still need to complete your certificate or degree.
To run your own DegreeWorks audit, follow the steps below:
- Log into WCC Gateway
- Click on MyWCC tile
- Select Student Services tab
- Click on Student Services Dashboard
- Then click on Check you degree progress using Degree Works
If you have questions about your graduation application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is one annual Commencement Ceremony in May, for the academic year of December 2021 through August 2022. The date awarded depends on when you complete your certificate or degree requirements and apply for graduation.