Join WCC’s Collegiate Recovery Program
Collegiate Recovery Program:
Our WCC CRP is here to support students through the transitions and challenges of college who are in or seeking recovery from alcohol and other drugs including nicotine, mental health, eating disorders, or other health issues. Our mission is to provide a safe and supportive campus community where students can achieve their personal, academic, and healthy lifestyle goals.
Maybe you would like to meet other students who also seek to grow their self-care skills? This student-led program provides opportunities for connection, free health and lifestyle trainings, meditation, support groups, sober fun, and academic success resources.
CRP offers students leadership opportunities, too.
Join us in LA 227 Wednesdays @ Noon or on Zoom.
To get the meeting link or learn more contact:
Teresa Herzog, CRP Coordinator, Call or Text: 734-318-0785 or
Wednesday’s, Noon- 1PM
Join Zoom Meeting
The WCC CRP also provides:
- Recovery support and accountability from staff and peers.
- Academic success support and coaching.
- Campus and community recovery information and referrals.
- Sober social events.
- 1-on-1 Meetings with CRP staff
- Sober Support Check-ins
What do our students have to say about recovery support at WCC?
- “CRP is a place to make connections for your recovery–especially during the pandemic.”
- “The stability and recovery support that CRP has provided, especially during our campus
closure, has been very helpful to me”.
- “Help is out there. Join Us!"
- “CRP provides me with a safe, supportive space in which to nourish my recovery in an academic setting. The world can be chaotic, and relying on the support of the CRP community has helped me stay grounded and connected in these challenging times."
Please contact the CRP Coordinator, Teresa Herzog, at email@example.com for more information.
- Washtenaw Alano Club
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) & Marijuana Anonymous (MA)
- In the Rooms
- Huron Valley Area Intergroup, Inc.
- Alcohol Management Program (AMP)
- Community Mental Health Partnership of Southeast Michigan
- Dawn Farm
- Freshstart Clubhouse
- Greenbrook Recovery Center
- Home of New Vision
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Michigan AA Meeting Finder
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)