By checking out Media Services equipment, you agree to follow the Media Services Checkout Policies listed below:
- Equipment checkouts are for a maximum of five (5) business days.
- Checkout of the same type of equipment is limited to twice a semester.
If Media Services checkout items are not returned within five (5) business days, the following steps will take place:
- 3 days late - 1st phone call or email.
- 1 week late - 2nd phone call or email.
- 2 weeks late - 3rd phone call or email, supervisor or Dean will be notified.
- 1 month late - matter is referred to Campus Security and an Incident Report will be filed. HRM will be notified.
All WCC staff are responsible for the safe return of Media Services checkout equipment:
- Please notify Media Services promptly if equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Do not loan out or allow others to borrow Media Services checkout equipment.
- Media Services reserves the right to refuse to checkout equipment at its discretion.