Unsure where to receive assistance with your application, registration or student account? Perhaps you're looking for some advice or help with your future plans. No worries! You can discover answers for the most common topics you would need support for. Whenever in doubt, do not hesitate to reach out!
We're here to help you!
Connect with Us!
Student Center building, 2nd Floor
Mon-Thurs | 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fri | 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sat | 9 a.m.-1 p.m
Closed Saturday, May 28th
Closed Saturday, July 2nd
Mon-Thurs | 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri | 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Virtual Welcome Center
Virtual visit availability
Mon-Thurs | 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri | 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Welcome Center Resource Hub
For answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), check out our resource hub. Not seeing what you need? Let us know. We are here to help!
- Apply to WCC for credit classes
- Schedule a 1-on-1 Appointment or Campus Visit
- New Student Orientation
- Parent and Family Information
- View Programs A-Z
- Health and 2nd Tier Admissions
- Setup Your Student Account
- Retrieve Your NetID and/or Reset Your Password
- Address and Residency Changes
- Change Your Legal Name
- Correct Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Correct your date of birth (DOB)
- Submit a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org of both sides of your government-issued ID with the correct DOB
- Search for Classes
- "How-To" Guide for Registration
- Drop & Withdrawal Deadlines
- Remove Registration Holds
- Student Records
FINANCIAL AID, SCHOLARSHIPS & PAYMENTS
- Pay Tuition; Payment Deadlines & Payment Methods
- Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Student Emergency Fund
High School Counselors & Teachers
How can we help you support your high school students?
Quick links and resources:
- Dual Enrollment Welcome Packet
- Admissions, New Student Enrollment Steps
- University Transfer Center & Transfer Information
In need of additional help? Connect with our Recruitment & Outreach team!
Stephen Bloomfield, manager of recruitment & outreach
- Schedule a school or classroom presentation
- Request WCC recruitment materials
- Connect with your school's assigned recruiter
- Request your school's application trends and historic data