Food insecurity is a growing issue at colleges across the country. At WCC, your generous donations of groceries and hygiene products are helping to meet the needs of students and keeping them on track to reaching their educational goals.
Our pantry distributes hundreds of pounds of groceries each semester. On average, each student who qualifies collects 2 bags of food twice per semester.
How to donate
- Review our wish list of needs below
- Bring items from the list to Counseling & Career Planning in room 206 in the Student Center during the week from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Please remember to check expiration dates before donating
- Make monetary donation
|Food items||Hygiene/Household items|
|Canned tuna/chicken||Dental floss|
|Canned pasta sauce||Body wash/soap|
|Dry pasta||Hand/body lotion|
|Pasta sides||Feminine products|
|Canned soup||Small laundry detergent|
|Canned vegetables||Paper towels|
|Canned fruits||Toilet tissue|
|Pancake mix||Shaving cream|
|Healthy snack-size items||Manual can openers|
Thank you! Much appreciation to last month's donors to WCC's Student Resource Center Emergency Food Pantry.
December 2021 donations are:
- Anonymous 12/1/21
- Kelley H. 12/7/21
- Lisa N. 12/9/21, 12/14/21, 12/17/21
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society 12/9/21
- Jean F. 12/13/21
- Stacey R. 12/13/21
- Student Services 12/20/21
- WCC Sports Teams 12/22/21