Fall 2023 Application Deadline Extended to March 8!
WTMC is accepting applications from interested 8th, 9th, and 10th graders for the 2023-2024 school year. Due to the widespread power and internet outages, we have extended the application deadline from February 28 to March 8.
How to Apply
Watch the recording of our admissions informational meeting to access the application.
WTMC is not your average school. Learn what it means to attend a middle college, what to expect as a WTMC student, and how to begin your online application.
Register to watch the video and you’ll receive the link to the online application.
Gather the required digital documents for your application.
Documents can be uploaded to your application in .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .jpg format. If you need help with your documents, contact the admissions office at (734) 677-5360.
A complete application requires copies of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State ID
- 2nd proof of residency - choose one:
- Voter registration card, lease agreement, recent mortgage statement, utility bill, tax bill, or home insurance policy
- Permanent Resident Alien card (if student is not a U.S. citizen)
- Student birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Student report card/progress report, and/or transcript (depending on current grade)
- Current 8th & 9th graders - the student’s most recent report card/progress report
- Current 10th graders - the student’s most recent report card/progress report AND an official transcript
- Homeschool students - transcript listing all completed and in-progress classes
- Current IEP/504 Plan/MET reports (if necessary for your student)
Begin the online application.
Use the link you received from the WTMC Admissions office after attending/viewing an admissions meeting.
Begin your application by creating an account.
Each application requires its own account. A unique email address is required for each application.* The email address used for your account will be the address used for all admissions communications.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not use an existing WCC email address (@wccnet.edu) or an email address used for a previous application.
- Once you create your account and password, you can save your progress and return to the application at any time before the March 8 deadline.
Students: Prepare 1-paragraph responses the following prompts for your application to introduce yourself to your WTMC advisor.
“Please write one paragraph to tell us why you want to attend WTMC.”
“Once admitted to WTMC, you will work with an adult called your BASE advisor who will help and support you. Please write one paragraph to introduce yourself to this person. You can share your goals, interests, or anything else about you that you want your advisor to know.”
|December 1, 2022||Admissions period begins, online application available (Attend an admissions meeting to access the online application.)|
|March 8, 2023||Online application closes. Last day to submit a new application. Applications submitted after the Mar. 8 deadline will be added to our waitlist.|
|Week of March 13, 2023||Admissions status letters sent to applicants. Admitted applicants confirm or decline admission.|
|March 24, 2023||Admissions lottery (if necessary)|
|Week of March 27, 2023||Final admissions status letters sent to applicants. Admitted applicants confirm or decline admission.|
|April 28, 2023||Admissions confirmations due from admitted applicants.|